“Anti-Corruption Studies” Master’s Program
created by ACREC and NaUKMA Department of Political Science
“Anti-corruption studies” is a unique master’s program for gaining knowledge and obtaining an educational level in the fields of political science, law, economics and sociology!
Why “Anticorruption Studies”?
- Educational courses in different fields within one program;
- Educational process with the use of innovative teaching techniques;
- Courses taught by the best domestic and foreign theorists and practitioners in the field of anti-corruption, as well as well-known politicians and public figures;
- Modulу-based learning system – you do not need to attend lectures every day and can easily combine your studies with work;
- Many optional courses for every taste, as well as courses in English.
Innovative technologies are used in the educational process. Students take part in lectures and seminars, colloquiums and role-playing games, modelling investigative activities. NABU detectives, investigating judges, partners of leading law firms, as well as foreign experts are involved in teaching.
Students will receive a unique opportunity to study the inner workings and undertake internships in the institutions of central and local government, international and non-governmental organizations, where they will acquire practical skills in the field of anti-corruption activities.
As a result
Graduates will acquire the skills necessary for conducting professional practice-oriented research and teaching activities, in particular, the following skills:
- Ability to develop effective anti-corruption tools;
- Ability to create anti-corruption programs;
- Detection of the conflict of interest;
- Ability to provide anti-corruption expertise;
- Detection of corruption risks and offences;
- Search information in databases;
- Preparation of anti-corruption strategy.
Education level: enrollment of the applicant for the program is based on the obtained Bachelor’s or Master’s level of higher education and according to the results of the External Independent Assessment test (Foreign Language) and the entrance exam (political science).
The program of professional and additional professional entrance exams.
Entrance exams schedule will be posted on https://vstup.ukma.edu.ua/