Course description: The course is designed for students and postgraduates who are planning to research corruption. The students will improve their skills of processing English-language literature as well as writing an academic text in addition to a theoretical course and interdisciplinary research methods.
- To learn how to reference theories and methods of studying corruption in a confident manner;
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of certain theoretical approaches and methods;
- To develop the ability of expressing a sound criticism of theories and methods as well as to learn how to listen and respond to criticism;
- To learn how to process the scientific literature effectively and improve the ability to write academic texts;
- To develop a research design and conduct personal research.
Lecturers: Oksana Hus, Oksana Nezhyvenko, Oksana Nesterenko.