Anti-corruption Research and Education Centre (ACREC) is looking for an Administrative Assistant with strong organizational and communicative skills. The Project Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and event coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging meetings and appointments;
- Preparing event schedules and invitations for distribution;
- Taking notes in meetings;
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders;
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips;
- Processing & directing mail and incoming packages / deliveries;
- Writing and issuing emails to teams, partners and stakeholders on behalf of the team members;
- Searching and booking travel arrangements for staff members;
- Coordinating logistics for meetings (hotels, directions, lodging, in addition to meals and refreshments etc.);
- Preparing reports, news about the project for stakeholders;
- Preparing documents related to the donors;
- Maintain an administrative database with information about potential attendees (name, email, job title, etc.).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2 level (Upper-Intermediate);
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
Submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (the e-mail subject line «Administrative Assistant»):
2. A motivation letter.
The deadline is April 30, 2018 by 20:00 (Kyiv time)
Early applications are welcome. Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
All documents should be submitted in Ukrainian or English.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by after May 1, 2018, via email.
For more information, please contact Oksana Nesterenko at email@example.com
Anti-corruption Research and Education Centre at National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” was established in 2015. Anticorruption Research and Education Centre provides short-term and long-term interdisciplinary practical training programs and research aimed to prepare a new generation of Ukrainian professionals in anti-corruption field as well as to conduct high-quality interdisciplinary anti- corruption research for good governance and state building in the country.
The educational programs train policy makers, journalists, investigators, lawyers, civil society activists, civil servants through short-term practical courses and long-term Masters degree program in anti-corruption and state building field.